Tuesday, July 22, 2008

horror is all good, but what about sci fi? I added some sex to the sci fi comedy, and I hate to say it, but it needed it, now it’s like I read it and say that’s what’s missing, a reason to exist. Sadly, the book was just lacking something, like a long joke with no punch line it was just kinda amusing, but not enough to be, you know? Now, it’s just slightly better.
And I have started two more books, just to get off subject. I have a attention span somewhere below a bored retard. I know, I use to be a care giver, and it’s hard to say who could lose interest faster, me or her.
But back to our off subject. Two new books, oh, that’s where I was.
Okay, first, the thief found a wonderful love, and then gets his butt kicked, losing something he didn’t know he had, a wonderful outlook on life. Needless to say, the book is better than blurb.
The second, woman joins commune, evil immature person makes her life miserable, going so far to kidnap the little dog. It would piss me off if someone did that to me. Hopefully the book will work out, I am still working on the plot for both of them.
Because, of course there’s nothing like cruising along writing and than realizing you have to re write everything you just did because you have no plot, or the last minute you think of a better one. Let’s call it lazy brain syndrome, and I think it should be named after me, but I can’t work why. Too lazy.

No comments: