Friday, April 12, 2013

i did maybe about a thousand last night. then i was reading the radleys, it'a really good book so far, barely into it, and the teen is thinking how he wants to be a writer but probably never will, and i thought how sad. that's becuase he's not writing. so i ripped the book from my hand ( i was liking it so far) and made myself write something. almost a no go, so easy to quit after a few hundered words. but at last, the flow of good words, a scene coming out to the light, and i did about two thousand or so. though that's nothing, if i want to write i need to do more, still i'm proud of myself having accompished something, and with a book i was enjoying, and without checking facebook or email or anything. I don't know where I am on the final word count, possibly just shy of twenty thou or so. at least i wrote something.

No comments: