Sunday, February 6, 2011

I have blogged nothing for the last few days. The average person, wandering onto this site, not knowing what a lazy loser I am, is probably thinking, she did this many pages this day, this many that day, so she must be up to-
no.
I was sick with PMS. The usual symptoms, nausea, vomiting, whining. Cramps.
OK, I could have overcame all that and worked but-
no.
I’m to lazy. And grumpy.
But, the point of blogging my progress was not to brag, really, but to make myself aware of my writing habits. So, I now feel real guilty that I haven't written anything in the last couple of days, or worked on re editing. Tomorrow, Sunday, (why is every blog I do late at night?) I’m going to try and edit some more.
Anything is better than nothing. Maybe work on my writing some.
I just saw wolf-man, and I love the classic horror creatures. I did have a idea for a classic vampire, posing as a princess in a medieval setting, maybe I’ll work on that some.

No comments: