Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's been a while since I written. I don’t mean just the blog, I mean anything halfway good, and I don't know why. I think because I submitted to loose id and haven't heard back yet. Yeah, the fact that they asked for the whole thing is good, but a bit worrying that I didn't place the book in a print publisher like I said I would. They just take so long!! I don't want to wait months for a response, because, honestly, deep down I don't have the self esteem, and I think the book might get rejected a bit, and it would take forever to get it published, and I keep telling myself I could write another in a few months. Right?
HA!
look how long it took me just to re edit it.
Sigh.
But, I have doodled a bit on a chapter or two, first chapters, of this or that, a funny mob book, maybe. A pirate novel or two. Yet, I still have the almost finished, really almost finished, needing the last part of the last chapter, of the naked pirate book. And I don't know why I haven't finished it. Nothing seems right on it. I think I’m going to make myself sit down and go over parts of it again. I've re done the first chapter like three times. Procrastination, anyone? Playing at writing are we? Oh yes, it makes the book better, those little tweaks, but they also makes us feel like a writer when we're not. Watch out for them.

No comments: