Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So here's this week excuses for not blogging this week. Monday, my volunteer job had an emergency so I had to go help with that, which sucks because I was switching shifts at my paying job so was staying up late, till 6am, then got up three hours later. Napped for an hour or so. Woke up to snow. Lots of snow. I started my new shift, and it snowed. Like a lot. So I went in early monday pm, tuesday am when I got off I had a dead battery on my car. I got a jump, wouldn't start, called mom to come bail me out, still couldn't it to start with her car, so took the battery to carquest. Great people by the way. Tested the battery for free and told me it was broke. So I bought one, went home exhausted from lack of sleep and went to work early to stop off and visit mom. Then came home. And slept. Now it's wed, so maybe not so bad for not blogging.
I read a heist society book at work, not to bad. Don't know why I’m not more thrilled with it, maybe because this one is for teens. I'm reading patrick gates “fear”. Older book, 1988 or so. Pretty good so far.

No comments: